Oh happy day...

And so a better day was had by all yesterday.  The husband, having listened to my moaning about my pothole, which shall henceforth be known as The Not So Grand Canyon, played a trump card on the game that is 'Who Had The Worst Day'.  As you know, every husband and wife play this game around 6.30 each evening to see who will eventually cave and make dinner or take control of the TV remote for the evening.. 

Anyway, back to the husband's day.  

He's still working up in London, and coming outside to get something from his car, he was suddenly faced with a woman running towards him (unusual on any day).  She was covered in blood and screaming that her husband was trying to kill her.  Taking the woman inside, the husband called the police who got to the scene in less than three minutes.  Having taken a statement (I would imagine that this read thus: 'I was standing on the pavement and a woman ran towards me') the police took over from the husband and disappeared with the woman.

So yes, he won the game on Tuesday night.  It did him no good though, as I went to Pilates and he cooked his own dinner.

You might remember that I did a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago for the new Binland website.  Yesterday, I had three photos emailed over to me, one of which would be used when the website went live.  As you might be aware from various photos, I am quite a smiley person, so find it difficult sometimes to rein my teeth in.  Looking at the photos yesterday morning, I wondered whether Binland was opening a staff bar or nightclub, because my photos looked like I was in the middle of a heavy night out....one which included cheap alcohol, painful shoes and a three day hangover.

Perhaps I'm being a little self critical, but I really hope that the agency involved has a talented airbrusher who can tone down the Colgate grin.  Time will tell.

My day ended beautifully.  Having spent four days thinking about phoning my hairdresser for an appointment, I finally got round to it yesterday at around 4.45pm.  Expecting her to suggest that she had three days in March free, you can imagine my joy when she said, 'How soon could you get here?  I could do it now'.

Oh happy day...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's raining men...

Ain't no mountain high enough...

Diary...