Stop right now...

Just an uber quick message to all my lovely readers...

I'm going to give myself a couple of days off from the blog.  This is for several reasons as listed below...

1.  I would imagine that I will be eating so much over the next two days, that I won't be able to get close enough to the desk to type.

2.  I may not be sober for more than ten minutes, so may write something incriminating which I may come to regret.

3.  I will be spending beautiful time with my wonderful family, something to be treasured.

4....and this is the main one...

PC World doesn't open till the 27th December.

A word to the not so wise.  Never do your nails at the same desk which houses your laptop, as a bottle of Cutex Nail Polish Remover poured over your keyboard is not helpful.

Let's regroup on the 27th December, when I can regale you with tales of shame and stories of inappropriate gifts.....

Merry Christmas to you and yours, from me and mine.

The Bird is signing off for Christmas...

xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's raining men...

Ain't no mountain high enough...

Diary...